0.13.0 running on
Hashtopolis is running versioned. Updates can be retrieved with
git pull. Latest commit:
commit d8a5eb7 branch master.
Some of the features of Hashtopolis:
- Easy and comfortable to use
- Accessible from anywhere via web interface
- Server component highly compatible with common web hosting setups
- Unattended agents
- File management for word lists, rules, ...
- Self-updating of both Hashtopolis and hashcat
- Cracking multiple hashlists of the same hash type as though they were a single hashlist
- Running the same client on Windows, Linux and OS X
- Files and hashes marked as "secret" are only distributed to agents marked as "trusted"
- Many data import and export options
- Rich statistics on hashes and running tasks
- Visual representation of chunk distribution
- Multi-user support
- User permission levels
- Various notification types
- Small and/or CPU-only tasks
- Group assignment for agents and users for fine-grained access control
- Compatible with crackers supporting certain flags
Thanks to the following people for helping in various ways to make Hashtopolis work: